A chance for expectant and new dads to connect with veteran dads (and their babies). We talk about the opportunities and rewards of personally caring for our children as dads demonstrate holding, burping, changing, swaddling, and comforting crying babies.
We’ll also discuss new parent-related issues, including:
• Developing a bond a with your new baby
• Being supportive of your baby’s mom
• Navigating work as a new parent
• Developing a parenting partnership
• Creating a baby-safe environment
• Managing relatives
This 3-hour workshop is facilitated by a trained member of the NYC Dads Group.
$65 per person.